Riding Lessons for you and training sessions for your horse helps make a win-win combination.
Lodewijk at 4th level, Waterloo – Michigan
Reatta Studying Her Dressage Test
Reatta’s Second Level Debut – Oklahoma
Cross Training is available.
Thea Gilbert working through cavaletti
Cavaletti & Light Jumping
Clinic with Gold Medalists
What people are saying .about Gail . .
“Instructor Gail Matheus is so knowledgeable about all things horse. Gail, thank you very much for your patience, kindness and your ability to help and challenge us in our quest to overcome the goblins inside our minds. You are amazing!”
“Gail is an expert at not allowing me to get ahead of myself and I do love that because I’m very good at making things way too complicated!!!”
“Gail is a very constructive, enthusiastic, talented person.”
“Gail is an instructor with impressive skills.”
Programs and Packages for Gail:
Training with Board Packages:
- Partial Training Package – $1,050/month ~ includes 12 lessons or training sessions per month and board at Stonegate.
- Full Training Package I – $1,200/month ~ includes 16 lessons or training sessions per month and board at Stonegate.
- Full Training Package II – $1,350/month ~ includes 20 lessons or training sessions per month and board at Stonegate.
Clinics and Off-Site Lessons:
Rates range from $50 to $80 per horse per session, depending upon travel distance and the number of horses/riders.
Customized Lesson Programs:
- Trailer-In Lessons – $50 / 45 minute lesson
- Contact Gail to customize a program to fit your individual budget and riding goals.
Regional Championships- Magestic Farms
March Magic – North Carolina